Upon arrival to Funäs Ski Lodge
Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation in Funäsfjällen and Funäs Ski Lodge.
Please contact Lillan or Hasse at Stugvärden Funäsfjällen. They are responsible for the reception and check-ins. Be sure to notify them if you will arrive late to decide on a solution for this, easiest way to contact them is by phone +46 (0)684 212 45 or by the on-call phone +46 (0)708 24 06 55.
Stugvärdens reception is located at Vallarvägen 4 in Funäsdalen. Lillan and Hasse at Stugvärden will help you get a smooth arrival to Funäs Ski Lodge in Funäsfjällen and can offer you help with services such as bedding linen, departure cleaning, breakfast packages, catering and activities.
RULES FOR COMFORT
For everyones comfort you as a guest have to look after the apartment well and follow the code of conduct, directions and rules that apply in our accomodations.
- In case of eventual defects in the apartment these need to be communicated 11.00 (11 AM) the day after arrival at the latest. If anything is missing, please call the lodge hosts (Stugvärden)
- Between 23.00-07.00 (11 PM - 7 AM) you as a guest need to pay consideration and be quiet in regards to other guests.
- Please respect that ALL apartments are smoke-free. Non-compliances will be charged with a decontamination-fee.
- Some apartments are animal-friendly. You have to declare this at the time of booking or else you will be charged with additional cleaning and decontamination-fees.
- You are only allowed in the piste areas and lift areas during public opening hours.
- In the municipality of Härjedalen there is a complete prohibition of fireworks and firecrackers.
- Do not walk indoors with ski boots or snowboard boots. Use the ski storage and wax shed.
- The guest is fully liable for payment of any damages that occur during the stay on the accommodation and inventory if the guest or other person with access to the accommodation has been acting careless. If anyone in the company acts outside of these rules or use the accommodation for other purposes than what it is intended for, you and your company have to leave the apartment. In case this happens, you do not have any right to get money back for the stay.
Check-out: The check-out may only occur after the lodge hosts has done a cleaning inspection. The time for cleaning inspection is decided upon check-in. Please look through our attachments in regards to cleaning. In case there are any complaints to the cleaning, you may have to wait for a new time for re-inspection as we have multiple apartments to inspect. Keys and other things borrowed are returned at the time of the inspection to the lodge hosts.
STUGVÄRDEN (Lodge host)
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Vallarvägen 4, Funäsdalen, 840 95 Funäsdalen
On-call phone: 0708-24 06 55